December 2, 2009

0_0

Eyyers Bruuu's and reader's. How's today ? Good I'm guessing. :D So as usual, me got nothing to tell you. I have pictures to post but malaskuuu. -_________-, gila kan ? Antah ! XD err.. what did i want to say again.. ? majal, aku lupa.

*think...think...think*
Oh !

1. Taemin already recovered !! :DD I'm soooo happy !
2. Minho oppa's birthday is coming :p but I'm saad tapi ia don't celebrate with his SHINee members. :( why oh why ?!
3. Christmas is cooooming~
4. Should i go to Manuel's birthday party ? malas and scared that you know, I might not fit in anymore cause his friends are my friends and I haven't seen them in a long time -__- kekdao~
5. I'm scared of Zanna Rudian but i still like her, just scared XD.

Why am i scared of Zanna ?! OMFG~ WHY ?!
Yeah. Nada gossip, nada gambar, nada nothing~
I'm so retarded !
Buut i still love me. kns !
Miss year8E... everyday.
SHINee always.

Cheers.
vee.