December 1, 2009

Hello :D

Hellooo Bruu's and Reader's.No, I do not have anything interesting to post today, this is gonna be one of my random and saaad post again :D Like i said, I was suppose to watch New moon today buuut mamehku indah boleh. So yeahh, I stayed home did internet stuff. XD I know, why post today when I completely have nothing to post ?! Well, I like random stuffs; random post, random words... pretty much everything random :D Chatted with Sarah today, she showed me loads of stuff about SHINee. *Addict`~* loooool ! XD Anyway, don't wanna take most of your time and I'm also still watching the reality show by SHINee. :DD Shineeshineeshineeee`~ kekdao.


Errrr.... Photo's for you ! My favourite K-pop singers/bands. *antah !*

K-POP !
My Favourite kaliah`~ Tae Min and Dara Se7en
Nothing else to say. :(
bored to death ? Maybe a little bit.
No mood to laugh already. XD kns !
Can't wait for Christmas ;p
Back tomorrow, antah.


Cheers.
vee.