November 24, 2009

Not a so boring day.

Hey Bruu's and readers. How is today for you ? Anyway, It's not a so boring day for me i guess. I mean with the help of the internet and all. lol XD I found this awesome site; i mean people in school probably would hate it, except for those who are fans of korean pop songs and all. XD I mean the site has everything, it even has people chatting about their favourite korean singer slash whatever. ;p

Then anyway, i found alot of really good songs today. Like korean ones not English; i did find english but not alot la. So yahhh.. I went into the world of internet and just strolled around it. i also suprisingly got met alot of people. Like Jocel, Pia, Karina and Stephanie.

Pia loves Jae Jooong ! XD
(Official Anti Jae-Joong President; Founder :D)

Anyway, today... I didn't go to school again. That's why, I strolled in the internet. And also, i woke up really early today... -________- cause of mom. She did her "VIEL, GISING NA" scream. XDD So i had no choice but to stay awake but i got to do internet really early. Not much to say today really. Erhm, maybe maybe (antah) if I'm going to school tomorrow. Not much people are going anyway. But i'm worried also cause the results come out on the 26th. How sad ! My freedom might disappear. :( soon`~


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee`~

So what else should we talk about ? Owh, you know SHINee ! They're going to Philippines. I don't really know when but they are so going :0 I wanna go too`~ lol ;D URHM.. I think that's all about today. Oh and F. I HATE YOU ! C. OVER YOU !
MMM...
1. Need to grow my hair longer ?
2. Need to change spec frame.
3. Need to download the song. Forgot title.
4. Need to say it to him soon. OVER`~
5. Need to buys new jeans.

photos`~



NENE (NEW VERSION)

U know YUN HO ?

Cheers.
v.