November 23, 2009

Monday morning.

Hey`~ It's monday morning


It's funny when someone has to say to you 'it's gonna be ok' when it's NOT. They try to make you feel better but in the end it's never just... ok ? I'm not ok if you're wondering what's with the emo. I'm confused and is being sucked into a big fat lie. What lie ? you don't wanna know. Honestly, even i don't know. I feel this lie, i can't see it but i know it's there. -_____-, or am i just losing my head ? Maybe cause i feel nervous for my SPN results. I feel the fear as well sucking me into this huge black hole; which by the way i want. I feel no safeword to get me out of here. what kind of shuit is that. I'm serious. Who cares, right now... i'm living this life while i still can. Not much to say today, pretty much tanked in the house again. but hey, it's life again.



Check it. Remix of buffy the vampire slayer and Edward Cullen. Quite funny ;D. Buut in the end Buffy like kills Edward Cullen. >.<

Until Next time or later.
I'M SOOOO OVER YOU.

cheers.
v`~