November 21, 2009

Graduation programme.

Yeller guys. ;D not a very lively day today as usual. I didn't go to school again. >.< graduation programme which was.... something i can never express. Anyway, I can't say full detail today. Too malas again. I'll tell you in small version. kays ?

- woke up, ate breakfast.
- took a shower, went to Anisah.
- went back home so mom can change her clothes.
- dad came back to pick us up agian even though he was at hua ho manggis already. -_______-
- arrived at hua ho manggis, half of the people arrived. (maybe we were slightly late)
- prepared tech stuff.
- dad and the technician trying to fix things.
- me sitting around.
- 2pm dad finally fixes the projector thing.
- programmes starts.
- doing tech stuff.
- standing around.
- almost finishing.
- emcee says thank you.
- refreshment.
- dad making me his waitress.
- every parents go home.
- teachers and staff eat food.
- dad and auntie yani playing students of JIS.
- we go to Chong Hock to buys CDs.
- Went home.
- this is it.`~

Yeah, I know i promises pictures but I forgot to take some photots. I was to busy with the music and the powerpoint that i totally forgot to take some. EHEHEHEH ;D sooorry poh. Anyway, until next time.


Cheers.
v.