November 28, 2009

Goodbye to year 8E. ♥

Hey Bruuu's and reader's, sorry for not posting often again as usual it's due to my laziness and also due to my mom using the internet. ;p Alot has happened and some of them are really sad. :C but before that, Advance Merry Christmas and New Year. ♥ year 2009 had loads of ups and downs but we survived it !

Thanks SINYI, for that note at Facebook. It was a great note, but i hate you cause you made me cry. :D Err... I'd like to say goodbye to year8E♥, thanks for the memories. :)) It was one hell of a memory ! I hope to see all my chums from year8E again next year. OK ? no one should leave or else I'll chase you guys. *as if... XD Buuut thanks to you guys, i made it through. ;p

Before anything else; I should tell you that I passed my SPN ♥ I mean I didn't go to form 4sci but I made it. :) year9 art stream isn't that bad, I mean who needs the stress right ? I know, i know some of you wanted to go to science stream and to form 4 but if you didn't make it; It's life ! XPP You guys tried your best. *weeeeeeeeee`~

I don't have anything else to say, the day is just starting guys. :DD But before saying goodbye...
Goodbye to this guys ♥ Not really goodbye but thanks.

Calvin jong; thanks for being a great friend. For always listening to my secrets and keeping it. Alai Syafiqah; thanks for always cheering me up during sad times ever since we were primary 3. :D i you alai ! Sin yi; thanks for always lighting my day with a laughable smile. ♥♥ you. Byran; thanks for always knowing what to do and say at the right time even if they're so idiotic. :D Tommy; thanks for the friend who never shows worries. Fong; PAPA-RAZZI !♥ thanks for the fun and caring memory. I still you think you're an idiot. XD but you love me kan ? Venessa; thanks for the friend that never complained. Xue yi; thanks for being a great friend. Adam; thanks for being so kanasai, joking. thanks for the great memories. Chiew; YOU YOU ! i don't thank you ! lol XD thanks for being one hell of a friend for always saying the right things. Zi wei; thanks for always making my day... a great day Xiao bai; YOU SUCK ! XD thanks is all i can say.

Yeah yeah, emo isn't my thing but this is for the long journey that might suck. At least I might have a fun memory of them just in case i turn my head to see the past. ♥ thanks`~

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut`~


laters`~
Cheers.
vee.