November 30, 2009

boRedeeeeehm.

Aluuu Bruuu's and Reader's. How did i come up with that by the way ? *hmmm* antah. ;p Nothing much to blog about. :( saaaaad ! AHHHHH ! I want to jalan tapi indah boleh. -____- MUST stay here and antah. Just use the lappy. lol, gayDong so buring now. I'm only going mall TOMORROW. XD so random, everything I'm saying doesn't make sense does it ? i know...xinJie, vanz, seAn and cHong are at mall now, i wanna go but i also feel so malas. hmmmm >=( Hope they don't brag and kacau me about it later. -__- i hate it when they do that. Me and stick didn't go, YEHEY !! *hi5 stick !

I miss taemin sooo much. He still sakit wah. -_- SUCKS ! year8E too. I miss everyone and everything I ! cheeeeeeeeee`~

Errr...
More chikkas tomorrow. Maybeeeeeee. or later`~
F.-J.-C.-S.-V.-T.-S. *ha ?
I'm soooooooo Boredd !


Cheers.
vee ♥
SHINee♥