November 15, 2009

Bored.

Good afternoon`~ How's you're weekend going ? ;D My morning was the usual, help around with chores. *sighh* really can't wait for my insane brother to come back here and help me with the cleaning. So yahh, mom and dad likeleft for some place. My younger brother is like an addictplaying on the ps2. -_____- I'm bored to death here. XD

Anyway, xinJie blogged about prom night and she like posted pictures at facebook. Actually, everyone i know has a photo of prom night. Except me :C nahh, it's okay that i didn't go cause i also had a good night. :D buut i'd rather not talk about it now. Anyway, S. tells me she's on her way to crushing a little friend of mine named C. hmm, they really do match though. *imagining* HAHAH they do !!

Uhh. There isn't much to blog about so I'm gonna go for now. Be back a little later again. Maybe.

Hate you F.


Cheers.
vibrations OUT.