November 14, 2009

Night at home. Possibly.

Morning Bruuuunei and to you dear readeeers. XD It's another one of those day where i'm sitting in the house doing... pretty much nothing ! Lame isn't it, exams are over and i'm like sitting at home doing oh nothing. HAHAHA, it's not entirely lame. i think. XP but everyone in school is like going to prom while i'm stuck at home watching god knows what. UGHH. then tomorrow i'm gonna hear from my friends how prom was rockking and this chu-chu-nesh-nesh ! UHHH, i hate it. I don't hate that i'm NOT going to prom, i infact didn't want to go in the first place. lol ;p I mean proms cool and all but in Brunei people clebrate differently. I'll just wait until i'm form 5.

So anyway, this morning isn't much to blog about but hopefully it'll be enough to blog a blog. is that even a right sentence. heh. who knows. lol`~ So yahhh, woke up mom was gone and my little brother was watching D-Gray Man again. ;c boring~~ heheh then i ate teddy bear biscuit. Yea and right now that's all i've got. Still hate F. though. :) so much.

Uhrmm, that's all i got for now. Promise to blog about:--
1. Mom's graduation programme.
2. Spn results.
3. Monday outing.
4. People boasting about prom night.
5. 26th- still waiting for confirmation to watch new moon.
6. who is F.
7. M.S
8. christmas day.
9. Bro coming.
10. New year ? lol ;p

Yeaap, that's all i can do for now. I'm gonna chill and eat for a while. My stomach is sing *grrr, grr, grumble grumble* I'm pretty sure i'm hearing hip hop beat here. XD Laters.


Cheers
vibrations OUT.