May 28, 2009

I love PIF.

I came across a certain diary, in this diary a letter was placed. To Viel, a friend, an emo and one of the loser's i know. I thought to myslef whose diary could it be ? there was one topic that caught my eye.



Pif: Vee, take my book inside the library. Puh-lease ?
Me: Why should i ? :P
Pif: Because..
Me: FUINEE`~
Pif: HEHE. xP i knew you couldn't resist me.

The diary wrote,

Dear Diary,
I have a wish for my friend, whose problems seem to not go away. She can be loyal and at times can be a bitch but i hope she would be happy once again. Cause' her happiness= idiotic her.


x0x0, PIF.




HEHE, thanks PIF. Happy Birthday to PIFFFF`~ Adam's sister. :P Anyway out of boredness. I think i can't trust anyone anymore, not stephanie, Fei, alif, Chin. YET. i might change how i feel. You never know. I am an IDIOT.


I hate her,
I love him,
I miss her,
I hate this.
Emaw.
Marijuana anyone ?



Yours truly,
Cheers.