May 28, 2009

bonao day.

Fcuk this day, i mean it wasn't that bad but its so bonao. I came to school as usual lah, it was fine when i entered then i chatted with my friends la. ciboi, p.w so talkative about the whole mall thing. eeh`~ gila. but anyway, i left later and had the test but it went more bonao cause we dint even study yet we brought our books. HAH, we played at the conference room. Bassir, Haqimie, Sing SIAO and Yik Siong all tried to bully me. but forget not.. i am AWESOOOME. i made everyone happy, sure being with them is fun. they make me smile. i have no idea how and why. but then Sing Siew so ciboi bully me more. he's so cute, he looks like anime. HAHAAHAH.

Bahasa test was so easy but geography was so BONAO. so hah eh, 18 pages again. ccht`~ Malas to think about today, but all i know was Sing siew is so dead. LOL, no lah. just brb later. kayy ? malas wah/. then then i feel emaw. betrayed by CALVIN JONG.


Bored and Emaw.
Yours Truly,
Cheers.