May 23, 2009

eerrr..`~

The times i spend with you, i hadn't notice that in me something was already growing. But i know, i can't share you. for now.


How can i let something like this happen ? Me and aaa-puut. I just can't tell you who, it's a very big matter. What is wrong with me ? Why is it always like this ? AAAHHH. -.-, this sucks. Whatever, i'll figure things out`~

How's my new blogskin ? Nice, not nice, no ? hmm, i'm bored and i really don't wanna sleap nor study, i'm afraid the day would end and it's back to reality. >.< nebeer, i don't want tooo. Shit, i feel really bored. Oh, belated belated belated birthday to Siong Wei. :) HEHEHE, hate you man. I really think i should stop now. BUT i can't, mom still working and nigel's still playing. Yea, yea, yea. hmm..

errr...
err..
er.
e

I don't wanna see Puweeya.
Million Cheers.