October 1, 2008

Untiitled..

Is it possible for a person to hate her friend but still be friends with that person? seriously. I hate this girl but i still talk to her. I know i shouldn't hate but i just can't take her anymore. *Deep Breath* Okay, hating is bad, okay. So i'm still here at mom's school and still sitting here. Doing.. I guess this.

I haven't been THE WACKY ME, haven't i? I don't feel like smiling or laughing. I'm not that enthusiastic nowadays, i always feel like i'm dying or something. And worst i keep thinking how the world would be without me? Wonderful i'm guessing. I have so many problems that i just can't handle very much anymore.

I need to see a psychiatrist maybe or talk to the counsler at school, the only thing is that she isn't very much help. I WISH DEANNA was here, she was the best psychiatrist. No one actually knew she was but now i guess it's safe to say, she's in London with her sister. He's not talking to me and my friends think i'm emo-crazy.

Just now when i was walking, i saw one of my friends at school and they were talking about me, they were really pissed at me. I could hear them saying my name and saying the word SHIT. I guess i couldn't face them cause they are my seniors. But who cares hahaha..xDD TO THE WORLD, CHEERS..xP