September 5, 2008

Now,i'm feeling like i'm on drugs

NOw,I'm sitting on a chair i have sat on for 9hours. Doing FRIENDSTER, THIS AND OTHER STUFF I DON"T REMEMBER. well anyway, I watched this KOREAN movie last night and there was this really hot/ cute guy. What was his name again..uhm...oh yeah JANG GEUN-SUK. Just so you haven't heard i am ADDICTED to korean stuff. You ask me how to read i can. But still THis is the dude; JANG GEUN-SUK

I know i have a weird taste for guys, yea, yea, yea save me the talk. Joking..xPP but i still love it, he's one uhm..good actor.. I'm bored. There's no where else to go, no sites to visti.. Oh i got a dedication to this people.Heard it from Manny's blog and it suits you guys, you guys are sassy and I LOVE YOU..hahah i think i ate too much chocolate..For you guys..!!

-Nica
-Sarah
-Chin
-Chiaw Yuen
-Khatleen

and for you people's who love this song..!!