September 5, 2008

My Birthday..


My Birthday.
(03/09/2008)

Yeap,my birthday.The day i was born,obiously..!
This day started out great and ended up perfect. Even though my eldest brother was not here.It was quite okay.
When i came to school, everybody in my class pretended not to know.But they all starterd to say
happy birthday before break.Calvin was saying
"burtttday" non-stop. But Stepahnie forgot,it was okay though not everybody remebered.

Anyway,thanks to the people who greeted me happy birthday..
Okay,so let's begin when we arrived at the Mall.~~

When we arrived at the mall we went to Mister Pizza to eat.
-2 Large honey Garlic Pizzzaaaaa..
-Sprite and Mashed potato.... xDD
there was this funny thing too, mom wantet tobasco so she asked me to go to the lady by the counter and ask her for some.
So i went there and i said it like this
"excuse me,can we have tobasco please?"
"tobasco?..okay.."
then i stood there while she was putting ice in the jar,finally she said
"oh,you duduk sana first.saya ambil."
"oh okay, thank you."
Then when i sat down i told mom to wait, so xiao qu kuai that lady you know,Few hours later tha pizza half way habis,she h asn't arrived yet.
So still we waited..
Then mom said
"ayiah..baka pagdateng nya ubus na yung pizza,ano to-tobascohan naten?"
then me and my dad just laughed..
Then really man,we finished the whole pizza and she didn't come at ALL..hahahah xDD
but it was okay..

After we payed my dad and me just laughed when we saw her.
SO after that we walked around and went to Chong hock and one of mom's parents shop. It took forever,well not forever just
quite long.Then we headed to swensen..We ordered
-Cheese Stix
-French Fries
-Banana Split
-Chocolate crunch
-2 Sticky chewy ice-cream.

I was really stuffed.Then we again payed for it and went to INCOMM.We looked at the phone and i wanted one phone there. The Nokia 5000d for
$1oo something.but well it was just that so i didn't get in.After that i bought a shirt with a BIG #3 on the back..HAHAAHAH..xDD Well that was it, My birthday.
A great enough birthday for me.