September 30, 2008

Holidays..?

Heyy, how is/was your holiday? good or bad? My holiday is kinda creepy, i haven't been out of the house for quite sometime now, the only time i got out was during Iman's birthday and uhhh FOP. But i guess it's ayt, staying at home and sleeping is good plus i get to watch all day, except when Nigel steals it away from me, xP.

Yea, FOP was awesome, i guess. Brought back uhm i guess you could call it UNSTABLE memories. It was kinda cool hanging around with old and new friends. I liked most was the Taize night even though that was the time i had this so called UNSTABLE memories. I was actually astonished because i got to bond with new people and other friends, like Nigel, Tyrone and JM. hehe. It was a great day, i had an awesome time even though they said i looked kinda emo.

It didn't really last for so long, the emoness. i ahd a little chat with bro. Joven, he was ayt. He's cool. HAHA. But something he said just makes me have this nightmares and i have no idea what it is. Probably the ' DO YOU PRAY ' Part. EHEHE xP
Yup. This is/was how my holiday went. HOw WAS YOUR HOLIDAY? FUN I HOPE.