September 30, 2008

no idea what to call this?

I remember in one of Bishop's talk during FOP, it was called leaving a legacy. I wonder if i'll be able to leave a legacy, cause whenever time passes by, i fade away. Your probab;y wondering " WHAT THE HELL IS WITH VIEL? " HEck, i myself have no idea. I think the marijuana is kicking in. xP EHEHE.

But seriously, what legacy could i possibly leave in this world. My weirdness? HAHA, Chyea sure. I mean you guys have to be honest and tell me 1 thing that you guys hate about me,i won't get pissed. PROMISE. I know i can never reach the standards of.. oh i don't know EVERYONE. duh..! eh, i'm so perasan, xDD.

I tell you, i can never be Jolly like Manuel, Nice like Khatleen, Cool like Sarah, Fabulous like Chiaw Yuen, Awesome like kuya Joven, Funny like Nica or I am speechless about Karmina. they all have one thing in common and that is there all so, so talented. And me? tsk tsk.. i don't know where to start..



PLEASE IGNORE ME.. xP i'm probably BOREDDD..