July 1, 2011

So Hello

WHY HAIIIIiii thurrr...
look it's an umbrella!

So hello. It's kinda awkward to say hi now since I haven't been posting so much stuff here. I just haven't got the time to go online through the laptop and well.. blog. I do apologize though and uh...

GOD I'M SO AWKWARD

and uh, I'll try posting more stuff here when I can. Anyway, what's been up with you all? In case you're wondering what happened and what's been up with me. You can always click here to find out. It's the only place where I update stuff on my everyday life, my love life and what else is going on with the world.. not really, cancel the last part. TEEHEE


we wanna wear this for the HP 7 P2 Premiere
 if we had one.

but no, this is for something else. ;)


WTH XJ?

Rakin's hand. (A) It originally says "the female dog" word but I changed it cause my mom stalks me. :p

yes, he only noticed now.

AWKWARD



my hair..-- oh my god who is that behind.. yeah no.
AWKWARD

I want this note, mush has two but of course.. he spends that.

SO HELLO JULY

I'm hoping you're better in bed than June was, he was alright but I know you can do better. HA! I am so damn awkward. Guys don't have those kind of names.. WHY AM I SO DAMN AWKWARD? But anyway forget my rambling, there's so much I want to tell you but too little time to tell you all of that. If you're one of those close friends I see in school and you're reading this, well, you already know what's been happening with me. And if you're one of those distant and afraid to ask friend then don't be shy! come and ask me all you want. I'm free to chat anytime. Except during recess cause I'm a fat bastard and I need my food. So that leaves after school, which is very relevant cause I take my lunch at school during Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. If you don't really care.. then why are you reading this part? 

HA SUCK THAT
 oh and
and
and and
ANDDDDDDDDD

So, what else can I blog about? Ah! Have you seen the Form 5 C tee's? There are so supercalicalifragilisticexpialidocious! click here if you haven't seen it yet but then again, you're probably a student in CHMS, so you must've already seen it OR you're a big fan of emshams cause she's an awesome blogger and I'm an awkward bitch. I KEED but seriously.

Today I hanged out with Flo, Elin and Stephy at The Mall after we went to Cindy's Etude branch opening thing. I only went for awhile cause I kinda came late. It wasn't my fault that I was late, my mom was the one who was gonna send me but she came home really late. Plus, she locked us out of the house with no key. How did she open the door? she picked the lock.

My mom's a pencuri! (thief)

Yes anyway, when I arrived. I went over to Cindy just so she can see that I actually went! HEHEHE but after that we went over to Hot Point to eat. NOMNOMNOM the food smelled good but I didn't actually eat eat cause this afternoon I wanted to wear a blouse and look all nice but I felt so fat..

and I am fat.

unlike this two.

But ignore that, I just ate ice-cream. Their ice-cream sucked, it had something inside it that made the whole sundae taste so bad. -______- but you can't waste food so I ate it all and drank some of stephy's milkshake. (sounds so wrong.) I don't know how long we stayed there but we took photos, talked about guys, life and I now know how it is to hang with Elin.


I LOVE HER
we think alike. there were so many same things that we said at the same time.

Flo wanted to cut her hair but time was kinda fast, so yeah. And most parlors there are expensive! so she didn't cut her hair at all. Supposedly we (me and S) were gonna watch Monte Carlo but that backfired cause we wanted to go home at 5. We parted ways at 5pm, stephy went to buy..

an asparagus!
no photo. :( I'm sorry!




Then we hang at Coffee Bean while we waited for our parents. Talked and stuff, noticed cute guys. Wished for cute guys. HA! And saw Rakin. Did I mention that we also saw Joel Ong at the cinema area? yeah, we did but I didn't really say hi cause.. I don't know, I just didn't want to. Problem?




couples. straight row. we = forever alone.






Yep, pretty much that. I hope this was enough to make up for the absence. I still love you, yeah? ;)

never buy this.

xx