February 10, 2011

February wonders

Hello everyone,

imageimageimageimageimageimage

I edited my blogskin, can't seem to be interested in other blogskins. sucks so bad.
so yeah, yuh laike? :}

I'm sorry for the lack of updates again. I have truly underestimated this years' February, it has been quite a busy start. My schedule is so full, my time all taken- I barely have time to sit and think. Hopefully, this will go on for quite some time. I really need to keep busy this year and at the same time of course to focus on my studies. So here are some of the February events I haven't blogged about;

3rd February 2011- Open house at Stephanie and xinZaii.
I'm gonna keep this short, we got drunk, we had fun- we are young, we are free. suck tits! And yeah we watched fireworks. NOT TO FORGET, I learned alot of secrets. :}


Here are photos, some are from xinZaii herself. ;)




SOUUUUUUU CUTE. :}



my booty call, the man-whore, my guy best friend.



S and Azim.



Goh Teck and me.



my frengs advertising me- veetahgen. ;}



SEAN I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.



the boys.



SIEW MAI



we drink. we drink!



HEHEHEHEHE :}





I LIKE TOH.






Kit Kat advertisement.


4th February 2011- Momma's birthday. <3
Keeping it short since you won't be so interested in reading so much.
It was really fun. We ate at Pastamania and had some complications but it managed to work out then we went to Lof to buy cakes and brownies then drove to my godmother's house- we stayed there till 2.30am. Doing what you ask?


mahjong bitch.

5th February 2011- Lion dance troupe house to house trip.
one word.

AWESOME.
I don't have photos. :( sorry but I like this day, first time I met.. him.


I'm just really lazy to explain some of this stuff. sorry.
So yeah, February Wonders.

xx,
veetahgen.