September 9, 2010

friends that care.

The funny thing is, nobody really knows how much anybody is hurting. We could be standing next to someone who is completely broken, and we wouldn't even know.

Mom: Why don't you just date Viel, Chok? I don't mind!
Me: HAH! what the--?
Chok: HAHA! yeaaaah sure, like Viel would date a guy like me!
Mom: what?
Me: When did I say that? You're making me sound like a bad person Chok! D: *hits shoulder*
Chok: What? it's true, you wouldn't go out with a guy like me!

(The conversation went SOMETHING like this, most of the words-- I don't re-call)

Do you get what I'm trying to say? If my mom said this to any guy ; the guy that would go out with pretty girls, would only date pretty girls and hang out with pretty girls, they would've gone and said 'ew, she's not my type Auntie' or 'Sure Auntie, over my dead body' and so on but Chok didn't say that. He made it seem sincere and caring. (': He made it seem like I was like any kind of girl out there. He said that, instead of going 'Auntie, I don't date She-males! HAHAHA'.

They should make more guys like Chok. The kind of friend that wouldn't put another friend down. ): I'm gonna miss him when he graduates this year. King of comedy, Asian Chonny and a good friend. Is it so bad to wish for him to not to graduate? It's so selfish of me, I'll shut up now.

and btw Chok, I'd go out with you but we both know you have a *ahem*

vee.