August 1, 2010

almost on hiatus.

Day 3- Your Parents

Dear Mom & Dad,

I've never hidden anything from you except about my love life and a few things. We'll get to that soon. I love you two so much for being there for me all the time, for loving me-- us. Kuya, Nigel and I are very lucky to have you guys as parents. We love you very much and we hope that you know that. I'm sorry for everything bad that I've done. ): I'm sorry for being a pain in the arse. For not being the daughter that you guys expected but I promise that I'll keep trying. )': I'm very sorry. I really am. Thank you for always trying to understand us and always being there.

I'm sorry for keeping so much secrets to you guys. ): Especially about my love life. I don't know why I keep them a secret, I guess I just don't like hurting you guys. I hope that someday you will understand why I did that or probably won't. And you'll actually be more hurt then. )))): I'm so sorry. I hope that you guys forgive me and I want you to know that you are both awesome parents. I love you two so much.

Love your daughter, Viel

I saw Karmina today. (: Made my fucking day! I miss you so much Karmina and I hope I can hug you more often. I'm sorry couldn't cheer you up with just one today. ): I'll see you soon, kay?

Happy Advance Birthday Hafidz! :D
You are OLDER than me!
Take Care always!

I suck at telling my parents how I feel. And telling the truth.
UGH, Assembly tomorrow. )))):



HIATUS soon.