July 26, 2010

why does it have to be you?

Sometimes, I sit at my chair watching
and wondering if you'll ever look at me.

Oh gay day, I went to school really sleepy that when I arrived I fell asleep and only woke up until teacher Stella came. Carolyn didn't come to school today so we were stuck with the maths nerd. She makes us do loads of things that we don't wanna do. --'

Had Javelin again and the first try was perfect. (: I managed to please teacher Nancy until I watched him and for some reason, I lost it. I mean I don't like like him, I just have this huge strong feelings for him you know. Something like that. ): It sucks, I got scolded by Nancy; she literally screamed like shit. Then again, she always does. Next week is our Javelin test and I WANT to pass it so badly. 18 meters, how am I gonna do that? D:

In class, I constantly tried reminding Mr.Prince about last Saturday when he saw Stephyii & Xuephy (that's what we're calling them now.) doing "something" near the field. (: I don't get why they have to be so shy about it. I find it real sweet of them. She cares and he pretends not to care but he does. heehee :3 I also wrote them a letter of "apology". HAHAHA! I'll scan it and post it here after Stephyii gives it back to me for awhile.

Me, Stephyii, XinZaii, Vanz, Mira & Irene joined the malay choir thing. Cikgu Mazlin called us FIVE to join but she went ahead and join. I hear most of the wavin' flag gang are joining which is really awesome cause it just means we can meet more often. :3 I've missed them alot!

BAIE! TAIE! MACIBAIIIIII! D: I dislike her so fucking muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch! I have a new bitch in my list. Not really a bitch, she's not even considered a bitch. She's just some slutty, cute wannabe girl that I really ha-- DISLIKE. She keeps on touching and flirting but it does not fucking suit her. Urgh, can't she stop touching him? I should stop now. *breathe in and out* I love you XinZaii for that post! (: I know I shouldn't react so much to it but how can someone not react to it? touching someone like that. AH the nerves of that girl. Fuck, I'm.BEING.JEALOUS aren't I? D:

Not much pictures at the moment. Sorry! O:

I hate it when people say this. If I know you and you're wishing for this, don't. Things are hard but wishing you weren't born is just to much. If you think nobody cares about you, I do. If you think no loves you, God does and so do I. If you think you're alone, I'm here with you. If you think that I'm not worth it, I don't care. I'll still do the above things even if you don't want me to.
I'm a friend and never a foe.
even if i dislike you.

Cute ahr, his expression. :3

Alai, Me, Afy, Aaron, Fasha, Vanz & Syafiq.
Baybee you're a freak. And you're not the one. lolwtf?!

Zimah is soooooooooooooo fucking cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! :3

Anyway, I don't wanna keep you bored for long. Exams are near and I am gonna go to my studying mood soon. fuck it. I have to pass every subject this exam or it's bye bye phone and bye bye internet privileges. I might go on hiatus mode soon too, I just am not sure yet.

I forgot that I need to get Mirin some chocolates. O: kena bomb tomorrow! D:
& Xuephy! D: don't emo that Stephyii won't be in class cause of the choir thing. I'll take care of her! but take care of him. <3

Oh-Three!