July 11, 2010

can't we pretend?

I was thinking.
Why do people make a wish at 11:11?
I don't get it but I still make a wish whenever I see it.

I started a journal again, today after realizing that I'm depressed. If you're wondering why I'm depressed (which I know you aren't) I don't why I am. I just am and that's that. As usual everyone is happy and I'm being an.. emokia. --'

I did my composition today, for 4 hours. I rewrote and re-read the whole thing. I never knew writing about your idol would take so long. Especially if your idol is your older brother. I could post the composition tomorrow or the next time I'm on. I'm kinda lazy to get the book outside. :|

fat ass being lazy here.

I'm gaining so much weight again, then again never really loss weight under 59Kg. --' I eat when I'm depressed so you know now where the weight came from. Haihs. I'm still grounded, I think? I've been studying alot lately so I don't know if I'm ungrounded or still grounded.

Don't piss me off, I might scream at your face. Tomorrow is not gonna be my day. I have to stay back for band which I really don't wanna do. I feel like quiting every extra activities I'm on. I suck like that ; I never finish anything I start. I'm always quiting at the center of it all.

I need counseling or therapy. I've never needed it this bad. ))': I want to scream right now and cry. My god. What is wrong with me?!

calm down. calm down.
Okay, uhrm. I need to seriously figure things out. Like soon.

bitch: you're such an attention seeker --'
duh awesome: i am? and you notice me! aww ((: <3
bitch: shut up.
duh awesome: aww, don't worry. I DON'T notice you. ((:0
bitch: you fag!
duh awesome: I'm not an attention seeker. I attend to seek those who need attention. geddit? probably not. you have a bad grammar.
bitch: ... .|. *leaves*

It's not her that depresses me. Just me whose depressing myself.

I need my space. I'll just never get it.

Oh-Three, again.