July 31, 2010

(:

How do you guys like my new skin? Is it to dark? I like it simple and all, so yeah. (: Give me comments if you don't like it! I don't mind the opinions.

Day 2- Your Crush

Dear Crush <3,>

I wish you would look me in the eyes and smile at me forever. It hurts to know that you'll forever be a crush and never more than that. ): I don't mind being friends or just strangers. As long as I get to see you from time to time, I'm okay with that. Though, I'm hoping for a day when you and I can become more than friends. (: I want you to know that I like you deeply. You'll forever have that special place in my heart and crush (: you have an amazing smile. I know you've heard it alot of times but you seriously make my day with your smile. I know there is 0.0001% chance that you'll see this but someday, someday I wish you could. <3>

Love always, your admirer.

I. FEEL. LAME! D:

Aaron, Aaron! AARONNNN! you bitch. (:


Oh-Three!