June 22, 2010

what do you expect from me?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI
here I am.

I'm to tired for reblogs. --' Trilingual practices are making me really tired for some reason; my voice aches & my legs hurt due to all the dancing. I'm probably gonna be always lazy to blog and shit. pfft, sucks I know but I'll be around to check my tagboard; so if I have the urge to blog then I will. :D PROMISE!

Today has been a long day, I have to look for violin notes & print out the edited lyrics. ((((: Though, Tri practice was awesome today, Muz & Amirin rapped really coo`~ today. HAHA! I wonder if tomorrow will be better. It's the 3rd day of school. THREE, lucky number. ((: So, until then.

Mom doesn't like her, said she looked gay with her face. :b
Sang ALL Lady Gaga songs today. (: funny!

You can be angry, you can distance yourself from me.
I don't know what you want me to do.

Oh-Three