June 23, 2010

modda-effer.

Todays trilingual practice was kinda shit! Just cause of Mazlin. --' She had to go and kepo on the Amirin & Muz rapping lyrics. It was already OKAY! jeez man, what's wrong with you guys. And then Sam-- err that teacher had to go and change the whole lyrics. WHAT THE FARK? --' I'm was so freaking pissed of just now. Like seriously.

BUUUT my modda was mo' pissed. :b shhhhh, don't tell anyone okay? ((((: She was so stressed out cause yeah, we love Amirine & Muz more la. :b HAHAHA! She's not even a teacher in charge. fck. So my day pretty much was stressful and tiring with the dance practice and that. Plus he had to go and ruin it. --' Don't ask who's he. ((: okay? kay!

Then, the dance was completed today; the whole choreography was done by Chiaw Fei. ((: THANK YOUUU BIATCH! I heart youuuu! :b SO all we need now is like dancer, mostly. --' I hate recruiting. SO IF YOU KNOW ANYONE, WRITE IN MY TAGBOARD OR MSN ME! :D You'll be greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat help. I promise.

I'm sorry to tom toms for ruining her awesome relationship with inbox man. ))): It feels like it's also my fault for some reason annnnnnd her, not tom toms another her, man-- I have so many nicknames for people. :b HER, does she make fun of me? ): WHY? no life kah? --'

OKAY, random.

I hate the lyrics. --'
Mom gave the "We gon' pick it up even though we still struggling" part to Edmund.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! --'''

OH and also, I ate that dirty chicken but Steph didn't give me two bucks. :b SAD.
LOLjk. ((((:

see that!

agarrrrrr-agarrrr, kolomeee, kicap & chicken.



Now, I shall be off helping my mom edit the freaking lyrics. ((:

modda-effer


Oh-Three