June 7, 2010

I'm sad when everyones sad. LAME right?

I'm always lazy to update now. -____-

yeah short story today.

When I thought dad wasn't gonna scold me about my one fail which is btw Geography, I was wrong cause he just did. Not now, I meant like earlier. He said that the next time he sees "()" on my next report card it's bye bye internet privileges and my phone that goes to the internet. ayyeffyuuuseekayarr. Geography had to ruin the whole report card. :b

I wish dad never sees this. :D

Then uhh, I think I made him upset in some way I can't explain BUT I hope he doesn't suddenly dump me. LOLjk. Another thing, Brunei got that stuck in my head. AND if you're wondering who "Brunei" is; he's a friend in Dubai. (; He doesn't know what else I can call him aside from his name. He's not from Dubai & he's not malay (not that i hate malay peeps. I love them!). He's actually hot. :b LOLjk again. SEE, wtf?

Yeah. WTF. I miss baby. ): RAWR!
I can't reply anyone cause;
1. My phone died & I can't find my battery just yet.
2. I don't have credit anyway. LOL!

I'm GLEEKY today. (;

If this isn't sweet, what is?

HAHA! Damn that expression.

My favourite part, when they sang "keep holdin' on by Arvil"

Iloveyou

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut