June 8, 2010

I.DO.NOT.GIGGLE

shizt, I don't giggle.
seriously I DON'T!

So today I stayed home cause mom & dad were out like the whole day. Mom was at a kursus thing & dad was busy as usual at work. BUT it's fine cause yeah Tyler & Amy hanged out with me, I had my usual dose of xinjie too. :b LOLwtf? Tyler taught me how to take pictures properly while Amy tried turning me gay.

I also had a chat with Castrine & Jaime today, it's fun talking to those two. (;

He was out again at the beach with friends. I got paranoid cause his ex might have been with him. YEAH, if you missed out his ex is his current bestfriend. -____- effyoooseekayarr. I won't talk about it cause yeah, I don't wanna be mean & she's his bestfriend. WHAT CAN I DO?

I like eet when he messages me reminding to eat dinner & saying that he misses me. (;
AHAAAI. :b


Finally I get to see some of my friends at band practice tomorrow. (((((: I'm so effing bored at home buh. I need friends! LOLwtf? Though I can't find my drumstick yet, I think I might have to raid the music room or borrow new one for a while. :( I NEED MINE though.

Heehee, I think he gets pissed off whenever I talk about Tyler. (:
He doesn't reply when I say "with Tyler" :b
sweet but weird cause Tyler is gay.

you need to dance single ladies every time you wanna win. true story, LOLjk.

epic expression! :b
forgive me steph. LOL!

I don't know what mahai means so mom tried to answer that for me. LOLwtf?

tell how you really feel bah. :D

more @ tumblr!

I'm done for now.
veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooouuuuuut