May 27, 2010

when you look me in the eyes.

I is the bored & the tired.
it's zo zo zo zo effing KALING roight?

SORRY READERS! ESPECIALLY TIEN. IF EVER YOU DO READ.
RANDOM, BORING, SHITTY, LONG POST! beware!

First of, I love it that Lee Dewyze won American Idol! (; I love love love love it! HE IS SO AWESOME! :D

Yeah moving on, just the usual rehearsal with the band for sports day. I still play tom-toms & yeah he didn't tell me. Which sucks for me. :| BUUUT can't force him to tell me now can I? *sighhhhh. Sucks so much to be me right now.

ANYWHOO, there's band practice tomorrow & it's YayFriday! OR is it BooFriday? yknow.. I'm talking shit right? :D HAHA!

So funny shits that happened today. DOWN THERE! REALLY long soooo, don't read it. :p
|
|
|
|
|
\/

When we were at the canteen, after rehersal I mean. As usual we didn't have classes & we were like suuuperrrr tired. SO we (Angelina, Steph, Kang & me) went to the canteen & saw Sean there. So we like hanged out there. TALKED about stuff, they tried hitting my bruise which they did for like 5 times. For some reason I think it's more darker now. x) HAHA! stupiad la them. (; BUUUUT yeah, I was like shouting & everyone just... STARED! I'm serious, I had to say sorry to this malay dude beside me cause I was shouting straight in his ear!
THEN! Hafidz had to point out the girl with HAIRY ARMPITS. -___- nice bro, niiiicee. YOU HAD TO REMIND ME.
HAHA!
So eventually we ended up laughing & joking about her first.
After that, for some weird reasons we started drifting to something else like a song.
I think that would be my fault for like being so high. :p
YEH! we sang baby, me & Angelina. HAHA! Hafidz, Amirin, Nadhirah & Aaron were like hiding & saying "we don't know them, seriously, we don't"
We were even sweared at by Shins' group.
HAHEHIHOHUU!


Really tingly feelings that happened today?
HMM.
Him?
He had to look me in the eyes. HE JUST HAD TO! wtf? seriously, of all the things to do. I admit It was so cute but seriously?!
Did he really have to? ): Now I feel like shit cause iomgactuallymh.
He gives me that one of a kind feeling. I think?
where butterflies come & eat me up. :s
That certain tingly feeling. *sigghhh.
He says he likes staring at me cause i laugh when i do & he just smiles.
I hate you, yknow?
):
I don't want to fall deeper, you mahai.


Really hated moments.
OKAY!
I admit I was kind of jealous.
He's not mine or something.
FTW.
He knows I was. He knew I wasn't in the mood & he texted me if I was okay.
I lied & said yes.
I wasn't.
He knew I wasn't, he just said "I think you're jealous"
Think vee, think of an excuse.
I was like "whaaa? nooo, yes, maybeeee? :D"
& that ended his questions.
If he knows I'm jealous why does he have to keep doing it?
Why can't he still answer my question?!
*sighhhhhh!
really TIEN moments.
ARE AWESOME! (;

I love Angelina Chiuh & Stephanie Chun.
for many reasons.

YEAH, I'mma private this blog! TAG ME IF YOU WANT IN OR JUST MSN ME (;




veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeouuuuuuuuuuut!

I like staring at your eyes. But I laugh so you won't notice I blush. :D
Oh how i feel when I look into your eyes.