May 26, 2010

Oh how you make me feel.

Oh how you make me feel.
zo KALING!

Haaaaaaaaaaaai! (; I is super tired, so I won't blog so long today. Just a few things to update since my last post.

1. Gotten slightly darker. :p
2. My hair got longer? HAHA!
3. I play the tom-tom, Bass drum, Snare drum & the cymbals now.
4. KANG is my pantai! :p don't ask.
5. He's gonna tell me tomorrow if he likes me. :|
6. We got our uniform for band except mine & Steph's. (;
7. Angelina, Sean, Me & Tien saw some girl with hairy armpits! :D It was so funny, we couldn't stop joking about it till we had to separate ways!
8. Ngu Hui Tien is asian, I'm orang PUTEEY & Angelina is Latin. :D
9. I is worried about Dhirah :s
10. I like you so much.

YEAHH! that's today. HAHEHIHHUUUH! I suck i know roight! I'm not happy, I'm not sad, I'm just average. SO LEMME stop here.


Like eeeeeeeeeet? I know I do, hair extensions for SEAN STEWART (;

ONE BAND, ONE SOUND.
Ciaomahaikia (;


wish me luck?
veeeeeeeeeeeouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut