May 20, 2010

please hit the reset button.

My mood died since this morning.
zo I'll keep praying cause right now I feel like my heart is about to crash.


Hey, I have no freaking mood to blog or do anything. ): I regret having to see THIS Thursday & I seriously don't know who to trust anymore. wtf I know. I don't blame S. it wasn't her fault or anything. But I can't help but freaking CRY! D:

SHIT.

fml. :| SOMEONE, please. I'm beggin' you, hit the reset button. I can't help but feel sad & alone. I hate him but I still have that freaking stupid feeling for him. ): I HATE THIS! I can't cry in front of mom nor tell her bout' this shit. ARGH!

Thanks to XinZaiiKALING for trying to cheer me up today! (;
&
I don't blame S. I still love her, I'm just reflecting on what to do.
fck, he messag'd me awhile ago & his sister was asking me what's wrong. :|

*SIGH*

I'm not gonna keep doing this, I'll just cry it out with someone or just by myself. ): I need my big brother to tell me "I told you so." PSH! ANYWAY! I had a good-ish day, so whatever la.

Leave me alone to die. :o

SADLIFE! ):

I think I wanna private my blog or just change the link or just delete it all the way. Lemme think about it.

you need to tell me with more enthusiasm.

CRAP, I have to see him tomorrow. -___-

Thanks for telling me S.
I really hoped you told me earlier before I went deeper.

Kaling? (;
vee out.

RESET HERE, CLICK?
Lemme think.