May 19, 2010

I'm not gonna cry.

I've got nothin' on you baby.

Kaling (;

I'm still so tired I feel like I'm about to collapse on the floor. :o SERIOUSLY! but I couldn't help but come. How can I resist a few minutes of blogging, right right right? Alot of stuff actually happened today, not that mind blowing but you get my drift.

Teacher Carolyn is now our new form teacher, not Kalpana.
♥ My sunburn still hurts like so much.
♥ I managed to get 42/80 in my maths, which according to my friends is a pass but according to my mom "pasang awa"
♥ will be killed by Cikgu Sham for not joining the cadet march.
♥ I'm going back to tumblr.
♥ I might officially meet the hotness monster. (;
♥ I got invited to Zanna's birthday party. But I don't know if mom & dad will allow me. :|

&
♥ He knows.

yeah that's that. He knows. He's not mad or anything, He actually asked me what I would say if he mm'd back & all I could think of freaking saying was "I would say, aww"

WTF?

yeah, that's what I said. You want to know who it is don't you? The "he" hehehe :b *winks at S.* SECRET! (: ULAVYOU STILL! what else ah. -_______-

white. white. white.

YELLOW! speaking of yellow!
Go YELLOW HOUSE! (Y) \m/

& now I'm really blank. Pictures? Ehehe, random pictures again. I always forget to ask Azzam for the pictures we took during Syafiqs' birthday. DAMNSHIAT, I know.



HAHA! it's so funneh!

I forgot that we got rehersals tomorrow for the sports day. D: not another sunburn ah. ):



I like (Y) this song! (; Ahmirs' are awesaaaaaam!



I found it in vinlys' blog (; SAM TSUI is so fruuriking hawt! The song is nice cause they really have a nice voice.

I like you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisss much! x

but i feel like something's wrong.
or about to.




KALING AH!
vee out! (;