May 19, 2010

I'm not gonna cry.

I've got nothin' on you baby.

Kaling (;

I'm still so tired I feel like I'm about to collapse on the floor. :o SERIOUSLY! but I couldn't help but come. How can I resist a few minutes of blogging, right right right? Alot of stuff actually happened today, not that mind blowing but you get my drift.

♥ Teacher Carolyn is now our new form teacher, not Kalpana.
♥ My sunburn still hurts like so much.
♥ I managed to get 42/80 in my maths, which according to my friends is a pass but according to my mom "pasang awa"
♥ will be killed by Cikgu Sham for not joining the cadet march.
♥ I'm going back to tumblr.
♥ I might officially meet the hotness monster. (;
♥ I got invited to Zanna's birthday party. But I don't know if mom & dad will allow me. :|

&
♥ He knows.

yeah that's that. He knows. He's not mad or anything, He actually asked me what I would say if he mm'd back & all I could think of freaking saying was "I would say, aww"

WTF?

yeah, that's what I said. You want to know who it is don't you? The "he" hehehe :b *winks at S.* SECRET! (: ULAVYOU STILL! what else ah. -_______-

white. white. white.

YELLOW! speaking of yellow!
Go YELLOW HOUSE! (Y) \m/

& now I'm really blank. Pictures? Ehehe, random pictures again. I always forget to ask Azzam for the pictures we took during Syafiqs' birthday. DAMNSHIAT, I know.



HAHA! it's so funneh!

I forgot that we got rehersals tomorrow for the sports day. D: not another sunburn ah. ):



I like (Y) this song! (; Ahmirs' are awesaaaaaam!



I found it in vinlys' blog (; SAM TSUI is so fruuriking hawt! The song is nice cause they really have a nice voice.

I like you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisss much! x

but i feel like something's wrong.
or about to.




KALING AH!
vee out! (;