May 13, 2010

Kaling! (;

KALING! (;
I is the awesome kaling anti- poklen babi!

I'm back & yes, I think I'm stuck with the word "kaling" for now! HAHA, sorry, I just suddenly thought of it. BUT i still BABII! Anyway, HIATUS is over & I'm kinda back to normal. ISH.

EXAMS ARE OVER. :b
But the stress is on! Like FTW ; when exam results come out I mean. I am so dead if i fail maths & geography again. D: I hope I get higher than I did on test one. That was a real bum. So I'm like really really really hoping for this to work out.

So yeah, it's lidat. I'm probably going to post the pictures we took at Mall during Syafiqs' birthday, I didn't have time to post it cause exams were so near. :} & yeah I'll post it when I get it from Azzam. (;

Err..

Today, was as you know the end of exams. MATHS! was so freaking hard. ): I hate that I never pass maths. I'm just not meant for maths! D:


Dear Maths,
Why? why do you hate me? what did I ever do to you? ): I'm always listening to your problems. & I'm always trying to solve them even though I don't understand them. SO please why can't you let me help you solve one whole problem? *sigh. Hear me out & make me your friend. 0:)


HAHA! LAME (;
Anywho!

I don't want to type my whole anger for someone ; not just one person but yeah, you get what I mean. :D Shall I end there for today? Yeah, I should.

XinZaii is the POKLEN KALING (:

Don't make me bite & slap you! (Y)

I

is


sad. ):


A little.


Feel the gayness! I miss'd you blogger! (;
vee out!




Don't mess with the KALING!