April 13, 2010

I've already started to forgotten.

Hellooooo (: Don't read if you don't like it with no photos.

I don't wanna blog today. I mean not much. ;p I kinda feel out of the mood ; sorry!

Nothing much happened today or did but I can't seem to remember. D: Maybe at night I might? who knows. :D I just wanted to update even a little.

My plans for tomorrow (:

Badminton Training.
Track & Field with Tien.
Badminton with the girls.
Sulk for a little.

Friday & Sunday - Marching band.
this Friday - 100m & Triple jump training. D:

Nothing else to say. Diao. I can't remember anything! :|

Dear *tuut*
Dude! get some originality! :O stop copying everything I say mahn.

Why are you so unfair to me?
When I start to forget, you just remind me how sweet you are. ):

I'm gonna continue forgetting. SEE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I've already forgotten.
I think? D:

you're so hypnotic :O
stop hallucinating me dammit.
will you seriously catch me?
but then again..
I'm already broken.

I miss you alittle my friend.

GMO.

Feel the gayness (:

vee out.