April 17, 2010

It's a day when everything goes wrong and you just say "meh."

eff this day.
*sigh

I'll say "meh, I've had worst days."

Eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeening (:

Sorry about blogging awfully late today. As usual I'm not in that mood to be so gay and lively. ):
Lately, I've found no life in me. It's so effing weird but still got a little gayness in me! ((:

see my gayness level is still high! ((:

I don't wanna talk about anything right now. D:
I'll talk when I'm not blinking my eyes like some weird freak.
:p
I'll blog again tomorrow.. possibly.

Band practice tomorrow *u.g.h
I want to go to acts29 tomorrow and see if coughstevencoughs is there. ):
I worry for him. *sigh.

Imissgreen (:

Happy Advance Birthday Namja Chingu! :D
Mira freaking Mustappppppaaa!




Feel the gayness (:
vee out!