March 29, 2010

Tired D:

I AM SO DANG TIRED! D:

buut who cares-- it was an "okay" day. ;D Not bad, just okay. Thank god for that! :) He does thing mysteriously. Really-- he does. Anywaaay, today was the usual-- study, talk, eat, study, study, fall asleep in class and thought of green. :| I couldn't shut up about him. *bangs head on laptop* but yeah, my friends didn't mind cause they were curious too, of course I didn't talk about him that much.

Only Venessa knows :) n' Loui.

I read the note Loui wrote for me :| I feel half happy for her but kind of saad for her too. :( *sighs* Love-- you suck! HAHA, but moving on! :D I don't wanna post so much about today. I'm so tired and malas-- I can barely say "woohoo" loudly! D: weird right? but yeah :| so malas--

I'm gonna click "x" soon.
I miss you green! D: so effing much. I hope to see yah soon.
Even though K-- gives me butterflies. :( I still ahem green.

Goodnight.

P.S: If I don't come back like soon or whatever-- it means I started on my H.I.A.T.U.S :|

Cheers.
vee out :)