March 31, 2010

there are reasons for everything. yes-- really, they do. :p

You know this morning was really, i don't know how to explain it! I mean it's been good so far :) So-- I'll just "try" to blog about today.

Yeah, so I we were late for school. :p like we had a physics quiz like thing and I.WAS.LATE! I was rushing to get to my seat and do the paper! D: buuut yeah it wasn't that hard. Only some part. Kambangkuu eh, then i actually fail. I hope not though. :) yeah then we had classes and classes and classes-- OH! but during Geography we went to computer lab 1 :) we studied for one period then the second period we just did internet stuff. :p

Tien, Alai, Me, Mira and Syafiq-- went reading hollywood gossips, plurked and twittered. :D It was fun, kinda. Until the bell rang and we had Bahasa Melayu. -__________- same ole' same ole' stuff, cikgu talks, we talk and she talks, some listen and then we have to do some work. HAHAHA, so mean right? No lah-- she's cool with it. :) After that was---- PHYSICS. *dies* He just talked to himself again.


RING RING DONG DONG. :D

We went home-- I watched scrubs. HAHA! only show in Star world. :) Then yeah, here I am :D
So that's pretty much it-- I kinda watched "E NEWS & DAILY 10" too! Loveet.

So that's all folks-- I miss "green", "smiley" and everything else that's fun and good. ;p And and tomorrow is April. :)

Happy Advance to my brother :D
10 more ish days!


You make me drop, I don't like you but I do? what is that? seriously, I want you to be here with me. And I miss you. So much. :} maybe?

OH! AND! THIS IS SERIOUS SHIZ. -.-
I regret telling him/her about blogger. -____-
she/he uses all the words i use, my style and he/she blogs like she/he is so awesome.
Getahlife sheesh!

Cheers.
vee out :)