March 24, 2010

Love Revolution Camp.

My fellow Campers. :)
My life renewed.
It's a start of a new life.


"Asma hotel, Room 518 is an awesome room :D"

22nd-24th was awesome!
AHRMAGAWD!
AHHHH *seizures* kidding! ;p

Hey! Long time no blog :) How have you all been? Good, I hope :)
Anyway. I'm actually suppose to blog really long today but I'm just so exhausted! :( My body hurts; my legs mostly and yeah my sprained ankle. :| but I'll try my best to blog stuff about camp.

Uh, yeah, i went for the acts29 camp :p and it was AWESOME! I mean everything about it was amazing. Especially how pastor Chris did his sessions! I literaly hid from him cause it was like he was talking to me! D: so scary and enlightening at the same time :DD It was really awesome. god really had a purpose for letting me go there and I just hope that i will be able to go to next years' one. :)

first day.
so the first day wasn't so bad. when i arrived there i was actually so nervous and like didn't wanna be there.. luckily, Charlyn was with me! :) cause of her i also met Keasha! Keasha is awesome! HAHA, funny too. then yeah, we sat around waiting, Joshua said "hey" while we waited. He's not bad. He's a nice person. Anywho, after that.. we went up to our room. My roomies are uh.. Keasha, Martina Joy and Abbey Sarah. (they're all so short! no offence ;p) then we went down and did the whole group stuff.

I was in Love Lock with Charlyn and Keasha was in Love rock :D with LOUISAA! naw, i wish the four of us were in the same group :( it would've been more fun. Anyway, my group was kinda quiet at first cause it was mostly boys and the girls didn't talk much. Our group leader is err.. Abigail! :D (love her but sometimes she's scary) and Sam. And our team cheer and war cry is:

Cheer.
we got pop;
we got rock;
we are love lock and we're hot. :D

war cry:
(girls)Love (boys)Lock x2
We gonna kick you off your socks!
then some actions! ;p

yeah, then we did loads of shiz that i don't remember now. HAHA, sorry. i'm forgetful. Food was awesome thought. HAHAHA! it really was. I sprained my ankle too. :| I think not much stuff happened the first day. so yeah.

second day.
Errhm, second day was better ;p more fun, more lively. We went to the beach- tungku beach! It was fun! everyone was so happy and no one felt lonely and shiz! :D We played loads of games. Like like.. uh.. OH! Jinna was turned into a human brush! SO FUNNY NIA! then after that was the paint fight! Ace of hearts, Love Runners and Angies' group teamed up and tried to kick our team off but nooooo, cause my team is awesome! :p then we had lunch, and other stuffs.. Sessions and awesome hang outs. :) And god, one session i think the third on- NO MORE SHAME. Pastor Chris told us some good stuff, and during our praise and worship, I cried so much beside Angelina :| I felt more closer to god and i knew that no matter what i do, god will always be with me :)

We also watched Shaun, Hui Ting and Sing Haw dance, they are.. GOOD! :D amazing i tell you! So sexy ah. LOL! then..

I actually came to know Loui more :D she's awesome, we talk about lots of stuff. Mostly about green and brown :p and what we're gonna do and stuff la. She's fun to talk to, she gives advice! IWUVHER! :) in a friend way.

yeah then the next day was actually our last day so we asked. NO! begged! pushpa to allow Loui and Charlyn to our room. 518! We went to Pushpas' room to ask her; we saw Jason, Sing Haw and the GenRev leader. Abbey and I argued about Sing Haw. Cause she kept saying he wasn't cute, so i asked Sing haw and he also kept saying no! :( so i said shush and he was so cute! HAHA!

Yeah so Loui and Charlyn slept in our room :)) while Keasha, Martina, Abbey and Charlyn did some weird video stuff.. Me and Loui talked about some.. stuff.

Oh, did i mention, we got locked out of our room cause of MARTINA -___-

third day.
Loui and I wanted to talk so we wanted to wake up earlier. She woke up like 6.30Am and i woke up after her. We showered and the rest woke up so argh.. I don't feel so hyper right now. :/ You get the point right? can i cut day three? we talked non-stop and stuff. *dies* okay.. im gonna stop typing loads of stuff. I'm gonna cut stuff now.

Yeah, we watched a video of some guy with no limbs. It was okay. :D then it was prize giving time.. I forgot who won 3rd and 2nd and Love Guru won 1st. D: I thought our team wouldn't win anything but yeah suddenly Sophia and Abigail looked at me and called me up the stage! HAHA!
I won "best female camper" YAAY for me. Did i mention the Q & A session with Pastor Chris long? yeah it was funny! Not funny! HILARIOUS!

Then it was bye bye time! Malas type other stuff. Maybe I'll edit later. If I'm not to tired. and more photo's too. :D

I loved camp, simple and I miss it. :) I'm glad i came.
No Regrets.
No pain.
No mistakes.
3days was enough for me to know god loves me.
NO more SHAME.

I won that :) Best Female Camper. My PATRICK :D

them awesome camp-coms! Pastor Chris Long, Jerald, Peh Han, Angel, Pushpa, Michelle, Sophia and Shaun :D

During one of the warm up sessions, SING HAW and HUI TING teaching "single ladies" dance. It was so fun! :D

My roomates. (start from me) Keasha, Abbey Sarah and Martina Joy

Steven and me :D This picture is really bad, cause (Loui said) my shirt makes it bigger. and i look retarded cause he was saying funny shiz! I was like laughing so much!




Cheers.
I loike green.- so what?
Green Imisshim. D: I know Loui misses Brown too! HAHAH

vee out. :)