February 12, 2010

T________T

Hey bootches!

I'm seriously tired, sleepy and effing dead right now! I think my brain wants to shut down but it can't cause i'm making it do overtime. WTF! RAWR BRAIN! *lmfao!* Todayy was a loooooooooong day. I went to mall with Chiaw and Calvin Lai. we watched Percy Jackson and the lighting thief.

It was so fucken awesome! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Anyway, we did other stuffs to but can i please please tell you tomorrow. I'm so clueless on what to type and besides theirs always tomorrow. I'll post one pic here that's funny. It was taken by Mira when i was hugging tien. ;D Also! Nah, it's a long story.

tell yah all tomorrow. I mean later when i wake up, now i gotta go to sleep. I love that Percy Jackson movie! ARGH, can't get it out my head. Okay.. K'bye!

P.S: she's so kepo!


Cheers!
veesioux out