February 9, 2010

RAWR is baaaack ;)

Hey blogger ;) I missed you, it's been so long. I'm so sorry haven't been around lately. You know me, lazy and so busy with other stuff. ;p

#NP: who i am- Nick Jonas and the Administration ♥♥♥
Anyhow, what've you missed? well. . .
Pretty much naaathing T__________T

Stephanie's Birthday.
Mom's Birthday.
E-Speed sa bahay.
School Year.
Lame Lame Lame Lame.. *lol*

Yeeap, I think only that. I haven't been keeping so much track of anything.
Hmm. . what else should i post? I think i wanna change my link?

Should I?
Should I..?
Should I...?
Should I....?
I shouldn't.. ! xD

Ugh, I'm so tired and lazy to type so many things. ;D

Talk about sexy. . .
Can't wait to watch this. .
Justin Bieber suddenly looks so mature. . . roflmao!

I miss them :( A.I was so cool. .

Yeah, that was random ;) I'm malas to talk weh. tomorrow boleh? *Roflmao! K'bye, G'night. :D
Cheers!
veesioux out.