November 2, 2009

It's a night to change.

Hey guys, it is viel and she is BACK BABY ! lol, :P we actually finished exams like last saturday but i was just like heh blog can wait for a few more days. I mean it's not like people actually read this or whatever right ? so anyway, life is pretty much the way it was even before spn started. :D thank god. I mean people are the same, they are idiots as usual and i get to hear about waht their suppose to do. *sigh* quit whining and jabbering, life sucks bear with it. -.- don't you like get that ? ok i know i sound like an arse but i think i just feel sleepy and high at the same time. Is that right > oh whatever. I'm typing randomly so it's fine. :) So 1st topic is prom night. people if you wanna go, you gotta go but if you don't then don't. quit asking people for opinions. Just go with whatever you think is right, Sheesh.

2nd topic. what is wrong with our school, i mean it's bad enough that we don't get to rest for more day but we have to have another exam when we get back to school. God ! Don't adults know we get stressed alot ? -___________-. 3rd topic. Girl if you gonna be a witch stay awayy and i mean far away from viel sia cause damn it she hates you. :P If you wanna know who i'm talking about, don't be shy to ask. I'll answer you. maybe. :)) 4th topic. I love puck but i'm not sure if i love love him or it's another one of those "i love him." and a few weeks later. "not." see, it's so heh. -.- weird i know. 5th topic. don't girls know it inappropriate to think their hot when their NOT and for boys to think they can just simply get a girl. ? I mean seriously. what the heck am i saying ?? *pfft`~ who cares ? 6th topic. I know you like her, you know i like you as a friend then ehy you got to shove you hands into my throat ? seriously ? chill boy. Down ! :D lol. I mena figuritivly. HAHAH. Anyway, that's all the topic i can think of.

Oh, i watched i new series it's called EASTWICK. Ilove it. you should watch it. okay ? hahha :D I don't really expect you to. then, I saw calvin, bryan, tommy and Fong at mall. I love those douche ! lol. their so special. and weird in a way that's good. Hmm, Anyway. my head hurts and everything is pretty much spinning. So i'm gonna sleep now or breathe. if i still know how to. but i love you guys. Staycool.


There's a new viel. Deal with it !
nights girlys and boys. it's another faithful day at Brunei.
Don't forget i was listening to all you said.
nites Puck.

Cheers.
Vibrations OUT.
P.S: Edit tomorrow.