November 2, 2009

hiatus again :(

Hi Brunei and other readers. :) I came back for one last post once again. Tuesaday is the last day of the so calle dholiday that we were having, it's time to study... Again ! -_____-, pfft`~

I feel so stressed:
1. cause of year end.
2. cause i'm so stressed thinking of the spn results
3. cause i can't see you or talk to you cause you don't know i exist !
4. i'm tired of thinking of what to do in my life and;
5. I'm having a hard time in my feelings. :(
What the effing hell right ? :/

So for one last time again, the vee is signing off and coming back on the 13th or 12th. :P If i can sneak in then i will. I''ll miss blogging for awhile. :) I hope everyone passes for the exam.

Iloveyoubaby~
For the better in life,
Cheers.
vibrations out...
H.I.A.T.U.S in again.