September 3, 2009

HEHE, Today is my day.

During break time.
OKAY, i was supposed to put all the pictures here today but i kinda got lazy yesterday. :P So yea, some other time, i promise. Then today, is actually my day. but i feel like something isn't right. *hmm.. ? anyhow.. Be right back.
Still waiting for the day to go.

Now.
So yea, school was so fun today, like OMFG fun, haha. Thanks for the people who greeted me. :) i love you guys. Anyway, it was so fun that i actually got tired of jumping around. during science class Bryan was so freaking naughty that teacher got so pissed at him and asked him to stand by fishtank again, but he was beside me so, my area was so noisy. lol, he stood beside me and we did all the work together- me, Bryan and Suzan. We finished early.

Before the whole science fiasco thing me, Pey wen, Venessa and XINZAII went to the toilet after jawi class, so while walking i was walking like a dork. We were so noisy laughing there. :PP then, when we were on the way back to class:-

*Not the real conversation cause Venessa said a lot of stuff*

Venessa: Eh, JIE i wanna piggyback ride !
Jie: Ohh, yea yea.. take picture. i wanna post in blog.
Me: bah bah, i take picture.
*Venessa goes and ride her*

but hey, you know, Venessa looked like she was the character from DUE-ON.

Me: OMG, Venessa is like the monster from Due-on coming out of the toilet to hunt down his next victim !
Venessa: huh ?
Me: the one that goes like *yearhhhrhhrhaa* I don't know how to put that sound here !!!

LOL, weird right ? we laughed until we saw Gl***ys.

While waiting for Venessa and Xin Jie; Me, Alaai and SINYI plus shadiiq were hanging out when suddenly shadiiq started touching her, i mean like poking, not really touching.

*Shadz was pretending to poke her*

Me: KEEP TOUCHING HER, KEEP TOUCHING HER.
*Shadz still pretnending to poke her*
Alaai: EWW, stay away from me !
Me: HAHAHA, alaai why do you sound like you've seen cicak ??
Alaai: *Giggling like hell*

HAHAHA, then Fong came and we started like playing around. And OOOHHH`~ Adam looked so sexy with the jacket today. LOL`~ seriously. It was like Fraking wow. And me and Calvin were messaging--- lots of weird stuff. He asked me one time to tell Bryan to suck fish dick, :)))

HAHA, anyway now i'm here with Shadiiq and XinZAII. Blogging altogether in lab 3. :D I'm still not sure what's next after this. lol, maybe canten. But i am sure that mom will pick me up and we'll go somewhere but i have no idea where. So yea. that's it for now. Maybe on Saturday i'll be back. MAYBE. not sure. anyway, here are SOME pictures from Facebook, :)

Greets :)
Same lah.
I'm not sure about this ?
Adam forgot my birthday :(


Until next time.
still trying harder.
Ithinkiloveyou ? How ?

Cheers,
Vibrations out.