August 31, 2009

I might not miss her.

Now, this day was so hyper. and what's the word ? weird ? *antah ! so the morning as usual was kinda quiet at first then when the whole day started to flow everyone started getting livli-eerr ? lively ? *HMMM* anyway PE was AWESOMEEE`~ i loviit. shit, we had to run 1500 metres but it was fun. So the juice in class is that Pey Wen cheated by using the shortcut. I mean that's just wrong. She was the first, then Zi Wei was the second while Suzan was the third. I'm guessing that the 1st and the 3rd cheated. i couldn't cheat i'm too scared of teacher. LOL, but HEY she lovess me. :))

So yea, she's like emo-ing around us. But one good thing is that she is going to JIS and i am never going to have to see her, only when she goes to her grandmother's house. I might not miss her. :) i know it sounds so bad but puh-lease a *AHEM* nevermmind. HAHAHA, Yea we said bye to her and i asked her IF she hated me and i think.. i think she gave me a fake NO ? I can't be sure.

One other thing is that Tong was always there whenever i was passing by his class. :) I'm not sure if i like him though. He forgot who i was. *Ouch. hehe, no really. He's gonna be gone soon. :( Yea, that is pretty much it. I'm not sure what else is ahead of today but i'll post pictures soon. ;P and there's 3 more days. There's actually more to the story but i'll update some time tomorrow. I feel wasted now. Hehe.

chatting.
another teacher. :)
alaai syafiqah :D
us.. resting after 3 laps of 1500 metres.

P.S: I might not miss you at all.
P.P.S: I liked this day very much.
Ithinkilikeyou.
Until next time.


vibrations out.
Cheers