September 22, 2009

Another Randomness !

Heyyeer guys ! How's your holiday ? Boring ? I know. :D If not then you must be doing something awesome. Anyways, Selamat Hari Raya to my malay friends or to all my friends. Idk. hehe, so yahhh.. I managed to ask my mom to bring us here to JK; but i had to clean her car before she said yes. :PP *sigh* My holiday is kinda boring but fun, i get to go with my mom when she walks at the afternoon. :D it's so funnn !! hmm.. All i really do is eat, toilet, watch, walk with mom, study and play computer. LOL !

See how boring that is ? *pfft. Ooh.. I wanna show you this funny video. You might not understand it so well but who cares, right ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsUFX-vCXc4


ALOVEET, it's called Brod, Bro, Bru. I love Bru alot ! xD Alif introduced it to me so i had to buy the Banana Split cd just to watch this specific part.
This one's random, hell I think i'm posting random stuff right now. *HAHHAHAAH* uhrmm, okay.. I'll take time to sweep away the randomness. :) be back at 10min.



Cheers.