August 27, 2009

what a f*cking day !

Heyerr, :) today was kind of a good day. I guess ? but 'SHE' *with the hands* came to school today but who cares, we all hate her anyway. HAHAH ! Then, then then me and Fong were bullying Alaai. :D
Fong: Eh, Viel ! You got see Alai kah ?? ( She was just infront of us)
Me: HAHAH, ehh no. Where is Alai ??
Alai: *SMILING and LAUGHING* Here lah.
Fong: EH ?? What is that sound ??
Me: Yahhlohh. I also dunno.

And this goes on for a very long time, it just proves THAT ALAI IS SOOOO SHORT. JK neh, but we still love you soooo much. we do ? Then then, XINZAII murder me in the lab make me type like gila until my hands wanna patah already. SHIT-HOOOL. Joke only, but no seriously she made my hand patah and my tummy sing. :P HAHAH, i can hear it go 'zz-zz grr grumblr grumlr' WTF ? Haha.

But yea today was fun. So gtg, me gonna eat now because XINZAII and i cannot tahan anymore. So until next time. Babbbbudsh`~~~
GILA SMILLER SUCKSS. :P dontchawanna know who tat is ? next time i'll tell you.


Experiment 626 ? jokes *wiggle eyes*

Lovely colourful PH paper+Acid
Gila smilers classroom
Gila smilers name.


P.s: He is NOT MINE.
Pizza and rice. *YUMMMMMM*
BYEEEEEE
Cheers.
Vibrations out.