January 16, 2009

Greetings ?

Good Morning to everyone. Sorry if i haven't posted much, it's because of SPN-21. So i have to keep on studying. HAHA ! Nothings new, except for maybe.
1. I can't believe P.W is in my class, and is totally a wicked witch.
2. I'm head over heels for E. I think ?

P.w ? She's this really small, short, talkative, weird, mean girl wannabe. she even talks like it. She's always following me around like a tail. I have no idea what's her problem.

E. ? That's one secret i'll never tell.

Oh and tomorrow where gonna celebrate Stefani's birthday. At Pizza hut then sleepover at Rizqun, weird, scary && AWESOME. I'm not sure though who's going. She won't tell ?
So FREAK. Happy, ADvance Birthday !! xP

What else ? oh i think i forgot to show you the night we have with ate steph, ate Sarah, kuya Jette. We ate at Mister Pizza then Swensens. Too bad kuya chris, Kuya JD, ate Mae && ate Su wan't there; the whole family would've been together ! :P


Me && the half view of the mall ?


Nigel, Ate Sarah, Kuya Jette && Kuya's Hand ? LOL


At Mister Pizza !


I have no idea. . ?


At Swensens ! I ate the " Ring-A-Dinga-Ling " same as ate Sarah. !


This is most of it. Until next time.

Cheers.