December 15, 2008

this&&THAT

Hi again guys. So paloii just now you know, momma call me just now to translate to some chinese-malaysian dude who actually spoke english. sheesh! I was like ' crapp what if i don't know some stuff? ' I was ready to hang myself out of shame cause some of the stuff i forgot i was like 'uhm....... uhm.........uhm?' HAHA! But it was ok, that's when he started to speak english. So *grrrrr* Gilaa tu orang ahhhhhhhhh.

Okay chill viel. Anyway. I really love heroes. So addictive man! But i only like 3 main characters.
Hiro Nakamura ( Masi Oka)
Peter Petrelli ( Milo Ventimiglia)
Claire Bennet ( Hayden Panettiere)

I love them man! there so cool. Oh got one more story, Awhile ago Sugar&me had this convo:-

sugar: You really hate fashion that much? why?
me: When did i say that?
sugar: you alwayyys ignore the question..
me: since when?
sugar: everyday!
me: ehehe, i just wanna enjoy being a tomboy-ISH girl for now.
sugar: fine fine whatever.. i'll let that go for now..

Seriously fashion, isn't the thing for me just yet. Right? i mean i'm missBadass. I may not be cool but yea. Fashion is a nono. For now. Funny thing is after that Stefanii asked me the same thing about fashion, ehhh...

`cheers