December 17, 2008

morning.

Gooood morninggg. We did it again. Worked like crazy, mom gave memememe aaaalot of work again. *sigh* what to do? i must obey. Hehe. Right now i'm sitting down and my butt hurts like crazy. I've satdown for so long already, and i feel so tired too. As always. Oh, like i told si stefanii i've started to write a new book, apart from the other one that i wrote ' Valerie Sanders.' Now i've created a new one with a little bit of fiction and a little bit of reality. Some Characters involve few of my friends and some were just made up, the new one is 'Al.'

She's really this wicked, sassy, sometimes girly and she's actually a litte bit of me. I have no idea why i even want it to be like me, no no... opposite of me. Hehe. i wanna finish up the story and post it in a new blog but i'm not sure. It might suck. I mean it's not like it'll get published, and i always sucks. The characters? Oh that you have to guess, which is real and which isn't. Some had to be jerked around, bullied and had to be called names. Heheheheh.



Well that's it for now. Were gonna eat lunch soon!
Woohooo`~
Cheers.




9days till christmas`~
6days till kuya Neilo arrives.`~