December 19, 2008

Phew`~

Phew`~ done checking out and learning blogskins. My eye hurts and we haven't gone home yet. We haven't eaten dinner too! I feel like i live here already. HAHA. Jokes Lang`~ I don't know where dad is now. Hmm..

i heard that school class arrangements are out. GADWAM. I wonder what class i'll be. so Curiousss. i wanna go to school now, but its already what? 8 something. Now my stomach's singing. LOL Janice says she'll see the class tomororw, WOOPHEE`~ i saw the PMB results just now and HAWT DANG. It was ok. HAHAHA. Some Failed but it was ok. I mean who am i to say.

I liked one movie i watched last night, it had John Prats and Kris Bernal. I love them! Oh Kris Bernal is a Girl okie.She's Good, and mostly in 'Loving You'
I gotta go now`~
Miis Mina&Nica
Miis U.
Cheers
I'm bored`~